Monday, September 18, 2006

shake shake shake

I am begining to enjoy my milkshakes. heheheee.... but I ain't thinking about those calories!

I didn't take to strawberries when I was young. Somehow I disliked those "seedy" feel in my mouth. As I ages, somehow I acquired the taste and after trying some really good ones, my opinion of these lovelies changed.

With the right combination, strawberries can be such a wonderful fruit in cakes, pies and now drinks.

Please join me with a glass of Strawberry Milkshake.

Photobucket

What you need

1/2 punnet of strawberry (stem removed)
4 scoops Strawberry Ice Cream
1/2 cup milk a few ice cubes

Method

Liquified them in a blender and serve immediately.
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Hmm... looks like you have been shaking a lot of things lately. Milkshakes are refreshing drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Nice pink color, love your shakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I (still) don't like the seedy texture of strawberry, so your lovely milkshake is the best way to have this fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum..milkshakes! I love homemades ones..u can simply combine any fruits u love...my favorites are banana strawberry and banana berries :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next I wanted to try avocado like those in Tambuah Mas but I have yet to find some good ones to do it.

    Great idea Lin, next round I will try yours but berries are expensive over here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I was searching for strawberry milkshake recipe and I'm so glad to find it on your blog.

    May I know how many servings does your recipe yield?

    Thanks,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cheryl for dropping by. It depends on the size of your glasses. It yield approx 3 to 4 glasses in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Precious Moments,

    just wanna tell you that I make these the other day. It's simply delicious and the sweetness is just right. Those milkshakes that I bought from outside are simply too sweet for me.

    Thank you for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cheryl, glad you like it. It is something that I learnt on a job while having school hols donkey years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin