Saturday, September 16, 2006

Really yummy

I have a bunch of bananas that I wanted to finish it off quickly as I don't think I have the time to bake today. I also have a little chocolate chip ice cream left in the freezer to clear.

To kill two birds with one stone, let's have Chocolate Banana Milkshake!!!

This is so easy and extremely yummy. Try it.

Photobucket

What you need

6 Banana (skinned)
4 scoops Chocolate Ice Cream (I used Chocolate chips)
2 tbsp of cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk a few ice cubes

Method

Liquified them in a blender and serve immediately.
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Edith,

    I could do with a cup of your smooth and yummy milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.. Really seems yummy. Too bad.. Getting fat need to drop some KGs. Else i'll steal your shake. lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Been craving for milkshakes lately...

    Chocolate Banana Milkshake is my next recipe to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Been craving for milkshakes lately...

    Chocolate Banana Milkshake is my next recipe to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin