Monday, September 11, 2006

Magic sauce

Long ago, when my domestic helper was still around, I used to top up my osyter sauce so often. Though this is one of my favourite sauce, I never really understand the POWER of this sauce till I took over my household. Besides the standard bottled sauce like sesame oil, light and dark soya sauce which are the main sauce ingredients in Chinese cooking. I wasn't really a very adventurous sauce experimenter. Then again, Oyster sauce works wonder. It can turned a bland tasting dish to incredibly delicious. A sauce that (in my opinion) all Chinese household cannot do without. Don't you agree? So here is my Minced Pork with mushroom sauteed with osyter sauce. Good with rice and also porridge. Yum! Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. yes i totally agree, oyster sauce does wonders! I cant do without it, always stock up 2-3 bottles incase the stocks runs out here & gotta wait for months! heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i totally agree, oyster sauce does wonders! I cant do without it, always stock up 2-3 bottles incase the stocks runs out here & gotta wait for months! heehee...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin