Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Children's Day

There is always an excuse when comes to celebration. Afterall, who doesn't like celebration especially kids. I always love parties and celebrations. I love planning and getting into action. I love having people around having fun. And the best of all, it forces me to get my house to look at least presentable. A good excuse to clear and clean up. So to me, it is the best of both world. Well, today is the day where all schools celebrate Children's Day. A few mothers of my son's class gathered together to organise a small luncheon for the kids. My son is very lucky to have this wonderful mommy volunteer, A, who is teaching him Catheism. She is always the one to organise great "happenings" for the kids in her class. A is always so kind and generous that the kids adore her and most important of all, she understands my son. As usual, she sparked off this year's Children's Day Party. This time round, it will be a luncheon instead of tea time as per the norm and I will be taking care of the "cake". Since it is Children's Day, so I theme my cupcakes around happy faces as children are always happy and laughing. A, also suggested maybe we can "customised" the cupcakes. As my piping skill is still not up to par, I decided to create little tags instead. Let's hope the kids like this one. Photobucket Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Edith, these are so so cute. Who would bear t eat them? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. edith,the cupcakes looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. edith,4got to say "happy children's day!" to both ur darlings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cupcakes, I'm sure the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the cupcakes all look so cute, I'm sure the kids were happy to get these cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so adorable! Great decorating job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin