Monday, August 21, 2006

Up and running

I was down for 4 days with flu and bad cough, finally found the strength to work around the house. Just in time for my son's term test. Was given a loaf of baguette by L and unlike those available in bakeries, these stay soft even overnight.

Prompted by my kids who have been eating Garlic Bread in the school canteen. I decided to prepare some to go with a soup of Cream of Mushroom Soup.

This soup is my kids' favourite, it is a never failed to order item when we dine out. Unfortunately, I have forgotten how to prepare this soup. It turned out watery instead of creamy. Perhaps I added in too much water.

Such a disappointment. :( Sorry babies.

Photobucket

A few weeks' ago, we had this really fantastic Buffalo Wings. It was extremely spicy even though we ordered the mildest but it leaves me craving for more. Wanted to try my hand at it right away but was caught by the flu bug and put on hold. Anyway, here is my Buffalo Wings.

Verdict: It tasted not too bad but far cry from the ones we tried. So the search begins.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon! Your buffalo wings look yummy! your kids are so lucky to have such a great chef in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith,glad that u're back feeling better liao! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edith,

    Looks like you've also caught the bug, which has been circulating. Hope you're feeling better.

    The buffalo wings looks superb to me, could I have all those in the pic please?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin