Thursday, August 10, 2006

Strange isn't it?

Yesterday, hubby accompanied me to do grocery shopping. It is nice to have him around as he is able to entertain the kids while I go around the supermarket loading supplies. Suddenly I craved for Sui Gow noodle. Happily went about picking up the skin, prawns, meat, waterchest nut and noodles. Today, I just realised that I got the wrong noodles. Should be the Hong Kong noodle, I don't know what got into me but I picked a thick bee hoon type. Darn. So what is going to happen now? No more Sui Gow Noodle in dried version. Nevertheless, still tasted acceptable as I have turned it into a soupy version. Well, just nice to "nurse" hubby's sore throat. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just surfed by and I couldn't resist asking... Did u make the "sui gaos" on your own ? Could you share the recipe ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole there isn't any recipe for this one. I just have prawns, a little minced pork, waterchest nut (diced), season with soya sauce, sesame oil and pepper and a little corn flour to bind them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edith,

    You're very generous with the prawn meat, can see the 'peek-a-boo' pink color ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole there isn't any recipe for this one. I just have prawns, a little minced pork, waterchest nut (diced), season with soya sauce, sesame oil and pepper and a little corn flour to bind them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin