Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Poor planning

I have been so busy lately and to top up with a recent illness. I seem to lost the sense of time management and planning. The energy level didn't perk up in time for my princess's birthday. With the lost of my "treasure recipes", though I was able to come up with a not bad Chocolate cupcake but my frosting was so badly done up that I feel guilty presenting it. Let's hope next year will be a more organised one. Happy Birthday my princess! Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday Kae kae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your princess :) The cupcakes are still pretty, it's the thought that counts my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're feeling better, and the frosting looks good enough for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I think your cupcakes look very sweet, fit for a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You set a very high standard for yourself. Your cupcakes are pretty. Happy Belated Birthday to your princess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You set a very high standard for yourself. Your cupcakes are pretty. Happy Belated Birthday to your princess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you're feeling better, and the frosting looks good enough for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin