Friday, August 04, 2006

Dry Run

Tomorrow is THE day for my son's school fund raising. My initial plan was to have my cupcake in bite size. So this morning, I did a trial batch using a mini muffin tins but unfortunately the more I look at it, the more I wonder how they are going to price it. It was simply too tiny. As what L said, it is good for parties but definitely ain't going to make it for a fund raising. Nevertheless, not to waste it, I decided to dress them up and giving it as a gift to a dear friend, K who offered to sent my kids and I to the school tomorrow as there is insufficient parking lots. Let's hope K likes it. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Kemmy, I have forgotten to activate my comment box.

    Well the fondant can be eaten. In fact, I think my "taster" said that it went very well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've eaten fondant before. Isn't it a little like marzipan? Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on how you make it. So far no complaints from those that tried mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've eaten fondant before. Isn't it a little like marzipan? Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin