Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On tight schedule

I have been attending lots of meetings. From now on, I am going to get real busy yet I am happy that I decided to spent more time doing something meaningful than staying home and getting stressed up. Currently I am doing school library duty and another, minding 7 - 8 years for 1 hour once a week. But starting from August, I am adding another day to "babysit" 11 to 12 years old in an after school care programme. Making sure that they complete their homework as well as some revision in preparation for the PSLE and final examination. In the early week of August, I will be also donating some cupcakes for school fund raising as well as organising an activity in a novelty stall allocated to my group. I really hope that my idea will take off and raise some good money. Wish me luck. In mid August, I got to get my two kids' birthday parties rolling. Though I know that I work on this for a long time but I really hope that I will be able to do something creative and interesting for my kids and hopefully a day that they will remember. By end August, I got an order and since it is for a special friend's daughter, I am going to do something special for her too. Hopefully, my brain cells won't be dead by then. With so much planning going on for today, I got to whip up something really fast. I remembered drooling on Ching's Prawn Noodle so why not have it today instead. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Looks like August is going to be a busy month for you, wishing you the best with your new venture.
    Your Prawn Mee looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all planned up! Good for ya, always easier to pass time when you are busy, not to mention, it's more meaningful this way, enjoy every moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The broth from the prawn noodle was definitely the best I have tasted so far. You must be doing something right! If you remembered, there was no more soup left when we finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all planned up! Good for ya, always easier to pass time when you are busy, not to mention, it's more meaningful this way, enjoy every moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin