Sunday, June 25, 2006

Valuable feedbacks

Today, I attended a gathering in one of the forum that I visits. A wide spread of home made food but as I was late, I didn't managed to savour all the goodies. (sad) I came home feeling really happy. First, it was great to be able to put a face to the names of those people that I have seen so often in the forum. Secondly, I got some really good feedbacks from Mrs Carol Selva Rajah. She is very encouraging and I am glad that she is kind enough to impart some tips to me. I was delighted that I passed the cupcake test. Mrs Cang is also another kind lady that motivates me to pursue my cupcake dream. Thirdly, I get to see and eat in a dream kitchen. Now I know what I can do with my new kitchen next year. Thanks Gina for giving me the chance to meet up with these two great ladies and it was really a pleasure meeting up with many nice people. Darn! I was just one number away from winning that gorgeous bakeware. Better luck next time. This is what I have brought to the party. *sorry folks, cannot share recipe* Photobucket Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad to have found another cupcake lover. You make the most beautiful cupcakes, they are amazing!
    And what a great blog.
    By the way where did you get those cupcake liners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenjen,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I noticed that you are not based here in Singapore. I got it in a baking supply store in singapore. If you want, send me an email. I will forward to you their website of this manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Precious Moments, your cupcakes look very pretty and yummy. I like your topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edith, you are MOST WELCOME! I am very happy to see you. After such a long time. Was also glad you managed to talk to Carol and Mrs Cang. I told Carol about your dream on Cupcakes too. You should pursue your dreams. There will always be setbacks in everything we do or want to do. Don't let that slow u down and put you down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin