Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Surprise visitors

I have two little surprise visitors coming for dinner. Luckily, I have already planned what we are going to have for dinner. Had a packet of frozen crabmeat which is my first time buy. I can't really remember why I bought it, perhaps after seeing one of the recipes but guess I left it in the freezer and totally forgotten about it till now. To be honest, I was cluessless how else I can used up this crabmeat. Thanks to Solo who came to the rescue and given me some inspiration. While preparing my Crabmeat Pasta with sausages, I was afraid that it will be bland, you know how frozen food are so I added in salted fish. Well, yes, another inspiration after reading today's "mind your body", Sylvia Tan's salted fish rougaille. Guess what, it didn't turned out too badly. In fact, my son love it. Photobucket This will be my first and last time using frozen crabmeat. Somehow the texture of the crabmeat isn't there.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Nothing beats fresh foods but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. The pasta looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin