Sunday, June 04, 2006

Missing it

My mom used to cook this dish and I find it so appetising. Bought a bulb of sichuan vegetable some time back and I think it is better to cook it before I head up north for a short break. So today, I tried replicating my mom's Sichuan Vegetable with pork slice. I don't ever recall trying to cook this on my own. Of coarse my mom's workmanship is so much better, she can slice anything so thinly and nicely. Verdict: nice and crunchy but I should have soaked it longer to remove the saltishness further. Note: Thanks to Margaret, she has given me a tip to pan dry fry the sichuan vegetable in the wok, wash the wok and continue with the cooking process. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin