Thursday, June 08, 2006

Clearing up

Yipee, I am going for a short break and am definitely looking forward to it. Before that, first I need to clear up my refrigerator! Wanted to do a simple dish as I have already "cleaned" up the kitchen. Since I have some fish and yet I craved for pasta so I combined these two but sad to say, it didn't quite turned out as I wanted. I love my pasta with some sauce to it. So here is my Fish with Sundried Tomato Pasta. Boy, I really love sundried tomatoes!!!! Any one had any idea how else I can cook fish with sundried tomatoes? Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin