Thursday, May 18, 2006

Somewhere out there

I have received numerous messages asking why I haven't been blogging. Well, guess is has to do with many factors that snow balled into one. I don't even bother to take pictures of some of my experiments in the kitchen. Subconsciously, I asked myself why am I being judge just by not sharing some of the information? Why can't people respect my decision? and worst, names calling. Do I deserve such? Perhaps I didn't state my introduction during the birth of this blog so people are unclear. Well .... This blog was started and encouraged by Janny, because I was losing my memory on simple stuff in my life and secondly as my hubby travels extensively, it is a nice diary to share with him some of my happy and precious moments. A few friends of mine told me that I need to get it out of my system. Got to stay focus on why this blog existed. Discard the ugly aspect of the cyberworld and believing that there are lots of many kind soul around that respect my sharing experience. So here I am, hopefully my belief in all mankind are born good stays.
*******
Haven't been eating in for these past two days as we were "camping" out in my girlfriend's place for makan sessions. So tonight, I decided to whip out a simple dinner for my kids and I, Chicken Soup Pasta. I don't think chicken should be the main actor in this role as I have added other supporting role to the soup base. Surprisingly the kids love it. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

15 comments:

  1. Dont know what happen? But it seem very seriously because people stop blogging. But I am one of the few silent readers of your blog. I have always enjoy cooking and baking to your recipes. Just like to thank you for those wonderful recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also your silent readers...kinda of miss your posting. However, I respect one decision on when to post...one can be very busy and has no time to post....

    Thank you for your wonderfil recipes which I have tried some of them.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have a wonderful blog, keep it up! every blogger is entitled to his/her own rights, recipes, tastes, photos, experiences etc. Be happy and stay focus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edith,
    Really sad to read that you've been name-called just because you decided not to post some of your recipes. But be strong, it is your blog after all, you have the ultimate right to decide what to post or not to post, don't worry about those little people who behave like 5-year-olds who start name-calling just because can't get what they want. Not worth your time on them!
    Cheer up and keep bloggig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. missing ur post but its ur right,,....take things easy ok..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edith,

    Don't have to bother what other ppl said about you. Just be yourself. I believe you have reasons why you are not sharing certain things.

    Anyway, just want you to know that I've always enjoy reading your blog not for the recipe but on your daily life. I love to see pics too..hehe

    And yeah..I agree the part you said about sharing it with your hubby...He could actually get only and know what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eidth, I do miss your post. just do what you like. This blog it should only bring you happiness. don't get upset with others' comments.

    jc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't bother about those ppl lah~ Continue blogging and being happy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe there are idiots out there who will hurt us, even though they're only virtual. However, may I just say that, sometimes we have to reflect upon ourselves too. If more than a few people are feeling the same way about you/us, then the problem does not lie with people but ourselves. But, if you think what they say isn't valid or true, then the best way is to ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all for the kind and supportive advice. As I have heed my friends' advice, I have already gotten this bug out of my system.

    Yan Ling, I am lucky to say that there is ONLY one bug and I will definitely not let this bug destroy my firm belief.

    As June holiday is fast approaching, I have a long list of stuff that I want to try and will definitely share with you guys.

    Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gd to see tht u r writin again. Keep it up. Dun need to bother with other ppl's comments, as long as yr conscience is clear. Cant please all ppl at all times. Most imptly, is tht at the end of each day...u hav a gd, peaceful & blessed day...doin things u enjoy & bein surrounded by genuine frds & love ones...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Edith,
    l'm another silent fan of your blog. You have a beautiful blog and you have been gracious to share. There are all kinds of people in this world. Don't be upset! We can't make everyone happy! Do what you enjoy and keep your mind set on it. God has shown you light in your tunnel, just follow the bright and warm rays he has given.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eidth, I do miss your post. just do what you like. This blog it should only bring you happiness. don't get upset with others' comments.

    jc

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am also your silent readers...kinda of miss your posting. However, I respect one decision on when to post...one can be very busy and has no time to post....

    Thank you for your wonderfil recipes which I have tried some of them.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin