Thursday, May 25, 2006

School has ended

My kids' school holiday started earlier than usual. Now I have to cracked my head as to how to fully utilised their time and keeping them engaged in activities before they start telling me "mommy I am bored, what can I do?" This job being mommy is such a tough one. After an afternoon of outing, as I was doing my usual household chores, suddenly felt that it is way too quiet. I realised that my little princess has gone missing. Both son and I started searching round the house, not that we have got a big one but she is really good at hiding. See how we found her. Photobucket Anyway, hubby will be travelling again. So I cooked Sambal prawns to entice his appetite. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through purple cupcake and now i must say i am starving. I enjoyed it and if you do not mind I will be back.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, thanks for dropping by. See ya.

    Ching, sambal cooked by my neighbour and I only added prawns and tamarind juice. She deserves the credit coz' it is really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those prawns look sooo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through purple cupcake and now i must say i am starving. I enjoyed it and if you do not mind I will be back.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin