Wednesday, April 12, 2006

third round

Wasn't able to continue my interest yesterday as I was really busy helping out in my son's school to raise fund for the poor. As I don't have the time and luxury to learn from a teacher, I have been busy every night surfing and browsing books to get guidance. If you happened to chance upon a site that teaches step by step. Please feel free to share. Anyway, couldn't wait till morning to pursue another few figurines that I had in mind. Here they are: For those who wanted to have the same fun as me, I will post the recipe of the paste as soon as possible (need to get permission from the lady who shared this with me). Photobucket Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin