Sunday, April 23, 2006

Let's not waste

Been a long time since we last had chicken. On hand, I have a basil plant given to me not too long ago by a girlfriend, waiting for me to trim the leaves. Recalling my neighbour, SL told me about Basil with Chicken. Unfortunately, she wasn't home when I wanted to try out this dish. So based on gut feel, here is my Basil with Chicken. Photobucket As since I still have some remaining sour cream from my last bake. Didn't want to waste it, so I created a Sour Cream Chicken. Guess what, dear hubby and kids love it. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Nat aka ChillipadinutApril 27, 2006 at 12:42 AM

    Like stroganoff! i like! One of my favs food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this look delicious! OMG, I want to try to make it...YUMMY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin