Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a fall

Don't ask me how, but I did it. Had such a bad fall that I torn my pants and damaged the stroller. For a woman of my age, I can't believe that I can actually fall flat and hurt myself badly, just like a little girl. What a day but I make it up by having a good time shopping and having a nice dinner with an old friend and my family. At the end of the day, I was a happy woman with an extremely sore knee. What the heck, I haven't been shopping like this for a long long time. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear that ! Hope you are ok now.

    jc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to wash your wound well and dab with the good old "qing cao you' to prevent inflammation.

    Remember when I was still a sec student, was in my way to meet frens to go ECP for cycling. I fell after alighted from the bus and kneeled at the bus stop. Skin on both knee caps broke. NVM.. then went for cycling, fell again on my knees while avoid those pedestrians at the cycling track. Took me ages to heal. Mum had to dab olive oil on my wound so that I can bend my knee without breaking the scabs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*
    Thank goodness you are A-OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to take care Edith...and dont take too much dark soy sauce ar...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUCH! It seems very painful! Take care buddy, but good thing is you had a wonderful time because of this..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thank all for your kind words, concerns, phone calls and emails. my luck ain't very good lately or was it my brain? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin