Saturday, February 11, 2006

What were they thinking

Finally my hubby downloaded the past years' pictures to me. I was looking through the pictures and realised how fast my kids have grown. Some of them brought smiles to my face and I realised that looking after children has its very special rewards too. I believe this is a trip to Malacca, where we were waiting for our dinner to be served. Surprisingly, my dear son is able to sit solemnly still with his two cousins. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. dont ask them what they were thinking or they will say the darnest things ... chuckle.

    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin