Friday, February 03, 2006

Annual affair

We have been having our CNY annual gathering for a long long time. Thanks to C, who did such an amazing job in co-ordinating such affair each year. Without him, I doubt this class can stay connected for so many years.

Personally, I don't feel that they are my ex-classmates but rather my hubby's, reason being they are all from the same dialect!!!

Didn't help much, me being the only girl in the group too!

Don't ask me how I was included into this circle.

As there are many great cooks (their wives), the safest bet for me will be dessert.

So here is my, Double Chocolate Brownie. L, like what you said, you better start praying before you eat.

Photobucket

What you need

125g butter
300g dark chocolate
100g castor sugar
3 eggs, beaten lightly
110g plain flour
35g self raising flour
35g cocoa powder

White chocolate Fudge

60g butter
300g white chocolate
50ml condensed milk
1 tbsp Kahlua

Method

Grease and line pan

Melt butter and chcolate (double boil method). Mix till smooth. Cool to warm.

Stir in sugar and eggs. Mix well.

Stir in sifted flour and cocoa powder till combined

Spread over base of prepared pan.

Bake at 180 degree celcius for about 35 mins.

Cool in pan.

Top brownie with White chocolate fudge, cover and refrigerate till set.

Dust with either icing sugar or cocoa powder.

White Chocolate Fudge

Melt butter, stir in white chocolate till chocolate melts.

Stir in condensed milk and liqueur. Whip till smooth.

Note: don't worry if white chocolate becomes lumpy. Once you add in the condensed milk, after whipping will become smooth.
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin