Sunday, January 22, 2006

Maybe the last

Was visiting my hubby's friend's new home and after, we swing by to the nearby food centre. There, hubby strongly recommend the Char Kway Teow..

It took him such a long time to buy it. Well, the cook actually fry each plate individually and it tasted awesome. The texture is soft and somehow, I think he added stock to it. Well, it might be our last because the cook is really really old.

Photobucket

While waiting, I noticed lots of patron are having the Fish & Chips. So I decided to order a portion to try.

At S$6, I think the ones we had in Australia is much better than this. At least, they are generous with their chips!!! Personally, I didn't think it was that great.

Photobucket

I was also craving for Soto Ayam, decided to order a bowl. Well, I regretted it because it was really bad. The spices they used is so overpowering (not the nicest sense).

Photobucket

Well, good timing, right after we got into the car. It rained so heavily.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Edith, your pics are making me 'lao nwah'!!! :D I have to agree with you that fish and chips here are very yummy!

    Min

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin