Sunday, December 18, 2005

Never give up

Wasn't too happy with my beef pie so I decided to make a real pie crust today. Using my leftover fillings, I baked a FULL pie crust, hoping that it will have a crispy base. What I did was that I first half baked the crust, then fill the pie and lastly put on a "top". Verdict: After my second attempt, my conclusion I think lies with my fillings. Photobucket Nevertheless, I am still proud of myself as this is the first time I did a full pie crust. Pretty? Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. pretty lah!!! how did you do the side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yape! It's vy pretty leh! *Salute* ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, very pretty looks yummy too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah Edith...nice pie...I am feeling hungry now..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! anyway, blessed christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Edith, I have tagged you on the following topic: Meme - You Are What You Eat. Check out my link: http://linnish.blogspot.com/2005/12/meme-you-are-what-you-eat.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin