Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My nice neighbour

I am very blessed to have nice neighbours who often dropped food at my door. Since I approached my Indonesian neighbour to ask her about Kueh Ambon, she never failed to give me a share whenever she or her relative is back from Indonesia. See the beautiful texture (the tunnel effects). This kueh is different from those available here. It is very aromatic and has an unique taste. Photobucket This time round, I got something different. She called it Soft Kueh. The texture is something we have in Singapore but the taste is simply awesome. There isn't a tinge of artifical favouring to it. Nice and chewy. I love the packaging too. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. the soft kueh, i think chinese is call Ru Yi Juan.

    I learn this recipe at my dessert class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kuih ambon looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kuih ambon looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the soft kueh, i think chinese is call Ru Yi Juan.

    I learn this recipe at my dessert class.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin