Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Malls hopping

Badly need to get out of the house on Sunday. With my sister and aunt, we went to Bugis Junction. I haven't stepped into this mall for the past 2 1/2 years! Couldn't believe it right? After that, we went over to Junction 8 to have dinner. Down at the supermarket, I spotted Albers Cornmeal. I remembered reading quite a good review on this product, so happily I bought home a box. So today, I baked Albers Corn muffins. Photobucket I followed the recipe from the box as I was too lazy to find my old one. Not quite the same as the one from Kenny Rogers though. Verdict: I prefer mine with a little moist texture. Photobucket I have yet to compare both recipes. Let's see the next round.
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. dunno abt the texture..but they sure looks good and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...your corn muffins look good! I always have these if I go for buffets here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... They look so good! Compares mine to yours... I'm going to hide my corn bread muffins... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunno abt the texture..but they sure looks good and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... They look so good! Compares mine to yours... I'm going to hide my corn bread muffins... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm...your corn muffins look good! I always have these if I go for buffets here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin