Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quick and easy

No sun greeted us this morning. In fact, it has been raining till dark. For the past few nights, the weather is so chilly. How I wish this climate can maintain for the whole year! But dream on.

Decided to have French Toast for breakfast. I haven't been doing this for years.

I don't think my kids have this for breakfast before.

Photobucket

I saw some mini portobello at the supermarket yesterday so we had Grilled Bacon Mozzie Portobello for lunch.

Verdict: Really really good. Kids enjoyed it so much.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin