Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How time flies

Today is the last day of school for my little one. It seems like not too long ago, I witnessed her walking confidently into her classroom on her first day of school. The teachers have planned for a year-end party for the class and each student is suppose to bring an item to share. I didn't have time to really think, I decided to just find the easiest recipe on hand. So, my little one bought Apple Crumble to school. We had so much food and even the parents sat around and had a munch. After the sumptuous feast, the teachers organised some games and the kids really had fun. We ended the day with hugs and well wishes. We exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch as some of us, either move on to a new school and some, like myself is switching to another session. My little one will be moving on to nursery. Hopefully, she will have a fruitful and meaningful year. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. yeah, time flies..it has been a rather eventful year for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, time flies..it has been a rather eventful year for u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin