Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or treat?

This year, we got two invitations to trick or treat and it is my kids' first. For many years, I was the only one getting all painted up for a hot night at Zouk. So this year, I decided that my kids (as they are older now) will have fun instead. My husband and I were relatively surprised by the behaviour of our kids. Initially, my little one was clingy, guess she was afraid of all those "ghostly" creatures. As for my older one, the heat of doning on the mask and cape were simply too much for him (he refused to have it on the night before). Our little friend, S, wasn't too pleased to keep tripping over her long dress but she too bravely complete the rounds. Having their little pumpkin pots loaded with candies, I guess was the BIGGEST motivator to carry on the night. The kids had a wonderful time and are already planning what is their next outfit will be. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Anxious to see the pictures! :) It's so much fun to dress the little ones up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...so fun! great that ur kids are opening up to the Halloween outfits, oh dress them up again next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxious to see the pictures! :) It's so much fun to dress the little ones up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin