Saturday, October 22, 2005

It is not easy

Have been coaching and preparing son for his forthcoming Final exam. After a week of intensive tutoring, I am losing steam. It is so hard and tiring. To worsen the situation, he doesn't seem to retain any information at all. I am panicking but he, not too bothered by it. Was I that difficult when I was young? So to destress, my sister came over and help me coach him. In return, I cooked them the following for dinner. Curry Leaves Chicken Photobucket Mock Abalone Tofu Photobucket and Sambal KangKong Photobucket I also baked for my niece and nephew some Hot Dog Bun for breakfast. Photobucket After spending a good 2 hours, I gave my kitchen a good steam cleaning. Now I am ready to face another day.
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful spread! *yummy*
    Good luck with the exams!!! I am sure your kid will pass with flying colours!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JP, I hope he will do well coz' I heard next year will be a tough year for Pri 3 kids especially the Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a spread! yum yum...

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun overstress urself with ur son's exam, edith....the food looks good! I juz cooked sambal kangkong last week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good rest and everything will be alright. Dun get too stressed up ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the support. At this point of time, I got to relax already, too late to rectify. I am letting HIM to watch over him now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hotdog bun looks so yummy. Do you have a recipe? How do you wrap the hotdog? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jess, I got the recipe from Florence's blog. http://www.wlteef.blogspot.com/ (cinnamon roll)

    I roll the dough into a long strip and wrap the hotdog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, tougher year for Pri 3 kids especially the Chinese? Poor poor thing!!!

    I am sure he will pass with flying colours!!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for the support. At this point of time, I got to relax already, too late to rectify. I am letting HIM to watch over him now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin