Sunday, October 02, 2005

Another attempt

After my success in making ice cream, I felt more confident to modify and did another batch of ice cream using banana. I named this Banana Nutcho ice cream because as the name suggested, it has banana, macadaemia nuts and dark chocolate (all my favourite ingredients).

I nearly didn't completed it because I burnt my first batch of nuts. So now, let's savour.

Photobucket

What you need

272g coffee mate powder
2 cups fresh milk
46g castor sugar
400g banana (mashed)
2 tsp gelatine powder
2 tsp hot milk
200g melted dark chocolate
200g macadaemia nut (chopped)

Method

Stir and mix coffee mater, milk and sugar will sugar dissolved

Add banana mash and melted chocolate into milk mixture and mix well.

Dissolve gelatine in hot milk.

Add into mixture.

Sieve mixture onto a container and freeze till half frozen.

Remove and put into mixer and whisk till double in bulk.

Add in nuts and stir till evenly distributed.

Refreeze till firm and serve.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin