Friday, September 23, 2005

Bursting

As I am doing my wet marketing this weekend. I wanted to clear up my freezer as much as possible. The prawns weren't enough as Main for the whole family so I did a chicken dish as well. Here is my Grilled Prawns and Teriyaki Chicken. I also did a Cream of Broccoli soup but somehow I added too much cream and it didn't look as "green" as it should be. So I won't be posting that one as the soup looks "washed" in the picture. Nevertheless, I got really good support on the soup. Each of them go for the second helping. We finished dinner with Milo ice cream. Mmmm.... what a way to end the week. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin