Thursday, August 11, 2005

Stir fry

You need to acquire the taste of bittergourd. To some, they find it really difficult to accept. The strenght of bitterness varies with individual. For my hubby, it takes him many years to finally accept this dish. Bittergourd has its healing properties, it is known as a cooling vegetable. Thus, it is good to dispel "heatiness" from the body. This is my first attempt at Stir Fry Bittergourd with Beef. Let's see whether my kids will eat it as they refused the soup version. Photobucket Tofu has always been a hot favourite with my kids. Perhaps they are too lazy to chew. Recently, I was told that no matter what, you need to expose your kids to chewing meat. Reason being, it is an extremely good exercise for the jaw as well for the gums. So when their permanent teeth "sprout", they will be nice and straight. Our Egg Tofu with minced pork. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Nice...I love bittergourd.Usually I fried with prawns and eggs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin