Sunday, August 21, 2005

So little time left

My hubby left town again. This time round, I wasn't really ready for him to go because, I am afraid to face the week ahead without him. Too many things to do at such a short time frame. I have to take on as a 100% study mentor to my son who will be sitting for his tests from Tuesday to Thursday. I have to bake a cake for my daughter's 3rd birthday on Tuesday and another cake for my son's 8th birthday on Friday. In between, I have to make sure that our bags are packed for our forthcoming holiday. So desperately need to clear up the food in our fridge as I mis-calculated our departure date. I tried another recipe on the Lor Mai Kai. This time round, no time to do little cup size. I did a Giant Lor Mai Kai instead, I didn't try this because I was too tired to feel hungry but hubby said it is good. Photobucket For our lunch, we had Fried Dried Beef Kway Teow, not too bad but I must note that next time round, I will add a little more gravy to it. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath, plan out what u have to do & do it according to ur list. Take one step at a time, in this way, it won't be as stressful. Hope u will be able to have a great vacation after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath, plan out what u have to do & do it according to ur list. Take one step at a time, in this way, it won't be as stressful. Hope u will be able to have a great vacation after that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin