Monday, August 22, 2005

My first attempt

K's birthday is tomorrow. I have decided to bake a Orange Chiffon Cake instead of a chocolate one since nearly all her school mates brought chocolate cake as birthday cake. With so many activities happening this week, I have to be fully alert and charged up. Over the past experiences, I realised that baking is something that you need to have a cool and calm emotion to achieve a good cake. Since this is my first attempt in presenting a cake (with frosting) outside my family circle. I have some nerve tension that I need to unwind. So mentally, I got to prepared myself. Sounds serious right? Wish me luck.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure u will be able to do it with all the baking/cooking experience all this time. Best of luck, E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do fine, I'm sure! Can't wait to see your final cake too!! _k

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin