Monday, July 11, 2005

What is love?

I was in high spirit and wanted to bake and cook so many things today. Then my mood was dampen by a phone call. Somehow, I couldn't get the conversation I had out of my system, I kept thinking "what is love?" and "What if the love is not reciprocated?". Had no choice but have to bake Banana Muffin as planned as the banana was ripe enough to be baked. Then again, it is so true to say that if you are not in the mood, don't bake because I wasn't really happy with the result. Let's see what the kids have to say about it tomorrow. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. What happen E? The muffins look good, I'm sure your children will like them. _k

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin