Saturday, July 30, 2005

Layering

Was getting bored. I am down with a stupid cold that doesn't seem to go away. The feelings reminded me of a broken nose that I endured many years ago. Like it was punched swollen. I got a feel it might not be a cold but rather sinusitis. So to distract myself, I did a Layered Agar Agar which I wanted to experiment many months ago. Boy, this is really hard work. The waiting game. I don't think I will attempt this another time. Recipe is the same as milo agar agar. Photobucket">
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking agar agar. Glad that u r back blogging. :)

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swee swee leh! Glad to see you back! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty agar2, must've tasted good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber, go ahead and try it coz' you won't regret.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin