Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Babysitting

Today, I am going to help my girlfriend to babysit their three kids. So instead of eating out, I cooked dinner and bringing it over. I do not know what is the name of this gourd (I think so) but I have tasted it last week at my mom's place and it is really sweet and crunchy.

Photobucket

This dish is one of my favourite when I was young. It is easy and nutritional.

Photobucket

I got some really good yam and thought that it will be a waste if I mashed it and make into a Chinese Dim Sum. So I decided using the same durian pengat recipe and replaced it with yam instead. Nice even though I don't like coconut milk. Somehow the gula melaka over power it.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin