Tuesday, July 05, 2005

100%

Scene One Me, busy preparing dinner in the kitchen while my daughter was napping. Scene Two Daughter: Mommy, mommy, can you help me to paint my nails? Mommy: Later on sweet pea, mommy is busy at the moment (without turning my back). Daughter: Mommy, mommy, can you help me to paint my nails pleeeeeeeeeassse? Scene Three Mommy turned her back and saw this. (nearly fainted). Photobucket This is not all, she did her toes as well. I was trying to figure out how she can do both hands and feets. On top of this, she even painted her lips with my lipstick. Thanks God not with the nail polish! Phew! Well, at least I am sure I got a 100% daughter.
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Edith, how cute are those little hands. I kept laughing reading this. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha....this sweetie pie of yours is really vain :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~LOL!!!! Did u scream or laugh? _K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too funny!!!
    I didn't visit this blog for a few days and so many new things already.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin