Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So sweet

Was up in Kuala Lumpur over the weekend. It didn't end up as a fantastic short getaway as my little one and I were down with a nasty cough and cold. The consolation was my hubby's business partner, KC bought me my favourite KL Or Mee when my hubby was out entertaining his client. Photobucket I have tried the one near to Chinatown (which I posted some time back) but this particular stall has always been my favourite. Another sad news is that I didn't get to meet up with Jo because I didn't ask for her telephone number! Sorry Jo.
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. I just got to know you were here on Sunday. Too late then...tried calling your no..but it's not roaming..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to give you my hp no. Sorry, edith. Didn't know your hubby's surname too. Can't dig you out from Corus :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sweat ladies, I was sick too. As for the roaming thing, I didn't realised till Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Or Mee similar to Hokkien Mee?? It looks so tasty, anyone has the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post your question at NK. I think Don got the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edith,

    You are sick?? Hope you get well soon. I was sick too after the trip to Penang..I guess it's the season now.

    Nvm, Edith..I am sure you would come here again..else can meet in Singapore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.nurkochen.de <--NK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin