Monday, June 06, 2005

Getting lazy

Having been so stressed out by my son, I simply have no mood to cook these days. I am going to take it real easy because what I need to say already been said and what I need to do already done. Why didn't my mom tell me that being mommy is so damn hard. Let's pray for the best. Our simple fare for the night, Minced Chicken Alphabet Pasta. I minced the meat because I think the kids will have less problem chewing. Surprisingly, it turned out very well and the whole pot got cleaned out. Perhaps they are hungry. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. edith dear, good on you to take it easy. It's school holidays now and you too deserve a good break. :)
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not easy, edith. As you have already tried your best, jsut leave the rest to God. God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. Heard this song ;)?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin