Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Fast and easy

Since this is the last week of June holiday, I decided to bring my kids to play with one of their favourite playmates, Andrea and Megan. As their mom is too tired, I offered to bring lunch. Reckoned that the kids are so sick and tired of the usual fare from the hawker centre. I quickly prepare something that is fast and easy, Luncheon Meat Fried Rice, which is also one of my husband's favourite. Well, I did received good comments from my friend as she finds my rice just the right texture. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. edith so thoughtful of you. :)

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. edith so thoughtful of you. :)

    Min

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin