Sunday, May 08, 2005

On Mother's Day

Though I was itching to bake a cake for my dad's birthday (yesterday), I didn't get any chance because I was not feeling the best of best mood last two days. Instead, we went for a "makan" session and got him a durian cake from Angie's. Can sensed that my dad was feeling a little low because in his 40 years of marriage, this is the first year he is celebrating his birthday without my mom being around as she is currently in Hong Kong attending my grandma's wake. To make up for my NO ACTION DAY, for breakfast, I tried my hand on Fried Carrot Cake. Verdict: something is amissed, maybe not enough sweet sauce. Photobucket And then decided to Roast Prime Ribs for lunch. Verdict: yummy. Photobucket Photobucket For dinner, we decided on something simple as we need time to prepare for little prince's examination next week. Photobucket With my hubby not around and me to cope with a tense week ahead. I have decided it will be our SANDWICHES WEEK. Isn't that easy?
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Man... I am drooling and feeling frustrated at the same time! The moment I see those mouth-watering food, my tummy turned upside down! *cries* Did you made the carrot cake yourself or those ready-made tube form from store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... I am drooling and feeling frustrated at the same time! The moment I see those mouth-watering food, my tummy turned upside down! *cries* Did you made the carrot cake yourself or those ready-made tube form from store?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin