Monday, May 09, 2005

First Day of our Sandwiches Week

Ha! Today is the first day of our Sandwiches Week.

I remembered years ago while backpacking in Europe, I practically live on bread for 4 months!!

Surprisingly, I did not get sick of it at all. In fact, I grow to love anything that goes with it.

My whole family can live on bread alone too, which at times, make my life so much easier. We simply love sandwiches!!! Unfortunately, for some reasons, we now hardly have sandwiches at home.


Well, to begin the week, we had Tuna Melt.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Tuna Melt huh? This is one of our favorites too! Used to make it quite often...yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.. can't wait to see what other sandwich ideas you have. i am a pretty simple one, chicken avocado for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can share how you make this tuna melt? I cant take most food now. So sandwiches are like my best fren for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm.. can't wait to see what other sandwich ideas you have. i am a pretty simple one, chicken avocado for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin