Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Copycat

A friend introduced to us this zi char stall and since then, we have been patronizing him quite often. Not only is the food good, price wise is also very reasonable. I am particularly fond of this dish which I don't know how to translate into English. This is my third time trying and only the first time, I was able to achieve close to the original. Unfortunately, I didn't take note on the measurement then. sigh! So here is what we had for dinner which I will called it Chicken with curry leaves. Result: Ain't too satisfied with the outcome but will improve on this another day. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Edith, I've tried cooking this before after you told me briefly how to cook it. It turned out pretty good but I don't know how the original taste is like, so can't comment whether it's near to the taste or not :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith, I've tried cooking this before after you told me briefly how to cook it. It turned out pretty good but I don't know how the original taste is like, so can't comment whether it's near to the taste or not :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin