Thursday, March 24, 2005

What a day. sigh!

Was attempting Cheese Chiffon Cupcake this morning. The first time, it failed so badly that I have to redo the whole batch. No choice, as this is a promise to a 3 year old little girl, Megan. This recipe is pretty similar to the Japanese Cotton Cheesecake that I had tried before. In the midst of trying to speed up the work in progress as I have to pick up my little one. Guess what? The second round of baking, I burnt my hand mixer. Didn't even realised that it was burning till the power tripped. This handmixer had been with me for years. So sad. Photobucket Luckily, the little cupcakes seems okay. Let's hope Megan will like it. Photobucket Today, is really not my baking day. Throughout the whole progress, beside the hand mixer, I have wasted 6 eggs as I couldn't separate the yolk and the white properly. sigh! What a day.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. wow... ur mixer was in bad shape huh. Jan's oso RIP liao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... so sad. gotta fork out some money to buy new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about your mixer, what a thing to happen. But your cheese cupcakes look good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin