Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Time for tea

Judy called this morning to said that she is not feeling too well. Nevertheless, Lin and I still decided to go ahead as planned. (Get well soon Judy) Since this cake (Death by Chocolate) was pretty successful the last two times, I wanted to do something that is a sure okay. Reducing the sugar further, I find that the taste is much better than before but unfortunately as I didn't melt down the chocolate thoroughly and due to overmixing. The cake didn't turn out as I have expected. Sorry Lin.:-( Verdict: Sweetness is just nice but .... Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Hey Edith, it's ok abt the cake...I still enjoyed it nevertheless :) Thanx for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin