Sunday, March 27, 2005

Another one to go

Seems like the house is falling apart!!!!! First it was my handmixer and now my trusted Tefal iron of 13 years (a wedding gift) died on me tonight. As I am a "spare one" person. I got an extra iron to stand by but apparently, this Princess iron is not as good as my old one. sigh! going to miss you baby. Photobucket As Tangs was having a 10% discount on their home appliances this weekend. Went down after church and got myself a brand new handmixer. I got back a similar one that I burnt. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Congrat on your new purchase, Edith. How much does it cost you? I only realised last night that you actually burnt your old mixer. I thought the motor burnt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin